Fennel & Apple
This was another really easy/because I’m hungry NOW salad that can be thrown together in minutes. A salad dressing on http://cookingwithawallflower.com/2015/08/10/summer-zucchini-noodle-salad-with-honey-dijon-mustard-dressing/ caught my eye and I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT.
So, without further ado, because you too might be extremely hungry:
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1/4 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 1 apple (Pink Lady here ), finely sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- few sprigs flat leaved parsley, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, half teaspoon grainy mustard, 1 teaspoon runny honey
Follow the instructions above and throw everything into a bowl. Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour into bowl with everything else. Toss gently but with determination that the flavour will be out of this world. Pile onto a plate and tuck in!